We not only tint car windows but we also offer home and commercial tinting as well with Tint a Home!
We are Australia’s most trusted commercial building window tinting specialists. Our window films are government certified by ARPANSA to ensure the highest quality and are sourced from the largest supplier of window film in the world. We are also members of the Window Film Association of Australia. Below we list the commercial building window tinting options available Australia wide.
Benefits Of Commercial Building Window Tinting
We offer different commercial tinting products depending on requirements including Tint a Home Solar Film, Tint a Home Decorative Film, Tint a Home Safety & Security film. Investing in commercial building window tinting offers many benefits including:
- Multiple cost savings (reduces office power bills, increases longevity of equipment flooring and furnishings with reduction in fading)
- Protection for personnel and equipment from UV rays
- Branding (include company logos on opaque frosted film)
- Increased office, equipment and employee safety & security (assists in the prevention of break-ins)
- Achieves a more consistent office temperature for better comfort and productivity
- Protects employees from harmful UV rays
- Reduce glare on computer or TV screens
- Creates private office spaces or dividers with opaque frosted film
- Adds a creative element to your commercial space
- Prevents possible injury as shattered glass is held together in the event of a breakage