Articles > Home Tinting
Tint a Car is well known in Australia for car window tinting but did you know that we also do home tinting? Find out what makes ours the best home window tint in Australia below along with the benefits of home window tinting to help you determine if home window tinting worth it.
Tint a Home is Australia’s most trusted window tinting network. We have been providing tinting services in Australia for over 42 years. Here is why home window tinting is worth it and what makes ours the best home window tint:
Is Home Window Tinting Worth It?
When you consider all the benefits of having window tint installed in your home, is home window tinting worth it? Absolutely! Benefits of home window tinting include:
- Flooring & furnishings are protected from premature fading, wear & tear
- You and your family are protected from the damage caused by harmful UV rays
- Heat is reduced during summer months and retained during cooler months for more comfortable temperatures all year round (you’ll save on your power bill too)
- A reduction in glare helps to prevent reflections on screens
- Peace of mind knowing your family and valuables are safe
What Makes Ours The Best Home Window Tint?
- Our films are government certified by ARAPANSA to ensure the highest quality
- We offer a lifetime warranty on residential applications and up to 15 years for commercial applications
- All our window films are installed by professionally trained installers
- Flexible payment options are available through Afterpay or ZipPay (you can split your purchase over 3, 6, 9, or 12 months with ZERO interest)
- We offer a range of film shades including lighter options that don’t alter the appearance of your home and a reflective film that turns your window into a mirror for ultimate privacy
Talk To Us About The Best Home Window Tint For Your Home Today
To speak with your local tinting experts about the best home window tint in Australia use our Store Finder to find your nearest store. You can also call our customer service team on 13 TINT to find out more about whether home window tinting is worth it for your home.