UV Window Protection
UV window film helps to protect you and your family from the damage caused by UV rays. Below find out about the additional benefits of window UV protection and the different tint options we offer.
Tint a Car is Australia’s most trusted window tinting network. We have been providing tinting services in Australia for over 42 years. Our window films are government certified by ARPANSA to ensure the highest quality, are installed by professionally trained installers and most of our films have a lifetime warranty. Here are the benefits of window UV protection:
The Benefits Of UV Protective Window Film
While the benefits of reducing your body’s exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun is not something new to most Australians, not everyone is aware of the other benefits of reducing this exposure could bring to your lifestyle and surroundings.
For example, did you know that UV protective window film applied to your car or home windows could lead to direct savings of energy while providing greater comfort year-round? UV protection film acts as a barrier for reducing UV exposure, allowing the internal temperature of your car’s cabin and home living spaces to be regulated more efficiently by your air conditioning and heating system, translating to a better overall operational effectiveness.
Other benefits of UV protection film include:
- Your car’s interior trim, seats & carpets are protected from premature fading as a result of prolonged exposure to the sun’s damaging rays.
- Home UV protection film protects your flooring and furnishings too.
- Our security films protect you, your family and your car or home by helping to prevent break-ins
- Our safety films help to keep you and your family safe from sever weather or in the event of accidental breakages (the film prevents shattering and holds broken glass together)
- Privacy. We have home window tint UV protection film that allows you to be able to see out but those on the outside can’t see in. Octane is our darkest legal car tint and offers the ultimate privacy.